CHANGING THE DRY CLEANING WORLD
As the environmental leader in the cleaning industry, Top Hat Cleaners understands we not only have a responsibility to provide superior quality & service but an obligation not to harm our environment.
We are accomplishing this by:
- Professional cleaning method [Wet Cleaning] which is non-toxic “Eco-Friendly (organic)
- Environmentally safe systems that use water along with computer-controlled washers and dryers, biodegradable detergents & conditioners, and various types of pressing equipment specialized for today’s many different fabrics and trims.
- Using what the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers one of the safest professional cleaning methods.
- Advanced energy saving procedures and specialized equipment to reduce water consumption, hydro and gas.
- Being the 1st “Environmentally Certified” Dry Cleaner in Ontario since 1992. The Ontario Ministry of Environment rewards this Certification.
- Recycling hangers to avoid landfill waste.
Our professional Eco-Friendly cleaning method is gentler than hand washing and effectively cleans a full range of garments. It protects fabrics and safely removes stains and odours while leaving your clothes smelling fresh, clean and soft to the touch.
Experience the Difference!